| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Keetmanshoop in October is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of H2O is dumped during on average 2 days.
- The heavens above Keetmanshoop are beaming having on average a hefty 11:01 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:46.
- There are approximately 1:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Keetmanshoop October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Keetmanshoop, Namibia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Keetmanshoop:
- Sesheke, Zambia - 1192.3 kms (740.9 miles) NNE
- Rundu, Kavango, Namibia - 973 kms (604.6 miles) N
- Maun, Botswana - 907.2 kms (563.8 miles) NE
- Plumtree, Zimbabwe - 1194 kms (742 miles) ENE
- Francistown, Botswana - 1121.8 kms (697.1 miles) ENE
- Mphoeng, Zimbabwe - 1153.7 kms (716.9 miles) ENE
- Pietersburg, South Africa - 1177.6 kms (731.8 miles) ENE
- Tshane, Botswana - 470.9 kms (292.6 miles) NE
- Pretoria, South Africa - 1008.5 kms (626.7 miles) E
- Johannesburg, South Africa - 1008.4 kms (626.6 miles) E
- Upington, South Africa - 374 kms (232.4 miles) SE
- Kimberley, South Africa - 704.9 kms (438.1 miles) ESE
- Bloemfontein, South Africa - 853.6 kms (530.5 miles) ESE
- Maseru, Lesotho - 970.5 kms (603.1 miles) ESE
- East London, South Africa - 1182.5 kms (734.8 miles) SE
- Cape Town, South Africa - 828.2 kms (514.7 miles) S
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 1096.8 kms (681.5 miles) SE